NewsstandUp-to-the-minute ebook and epublishing news from around the web. . .
- Students Still Don’t Interact with Digital as Effectively as Print
- People, Etc.
- Oynx Suspends Development on their Boox Writer
- 9to5Toys Lunch Break: Essential Phone $499, Harmony Hub + Echo Dot $90, Amazon Kindle Sale from $50, more
- Xerox : Unveils ebook “Speaking of Work”
- Marijuana retailers eye Cannon Beach
- Kobo is Issuing New Credits From the eBook Antitrust Settlement
- All of Amazon’s hottest Kindle e-readers were just discounted to Black Friday prices
- The Kindle e-reader is 10 years old, and Amazon’s having a big sale to commemorate it
- ebook deal of the week: Windows Server 2016 Inside Out (includes Current Book Service)
- Academic Research and Publishing: ‘The State of Open Data 2017’
- New BookMap Initiative: Trying To Chart the World Publishing Industry
- Somalia: Book Aid International Reaffirms Its Shipment to Africa Educational Trust
- Web Mockup Creator Demo
- Instaread Audiobook Store Launches on iOS
Frequently Asked Questions about the Newsstand
What is the newsstand?
The ePublish Yourself! newsstand is a collection of RSS feeds from leading sources on the web including Google News, Bing News, and other aggregators and original sources.
Why do some of the news items seem to be off-topic
The news feeds and associated filters are completely automated. We adjust the filters regularly to increase accuracy and relevancy though, occasionally, some unrelated news items do slip through.
Can I get my blog included in the newsstand?
If you blog about ebooks or epublishing, we would love to hear from you. Use the Contact Us page to send us a quick message describing your blog or web site (be sure to include the URL to the site).