ePublish Yourself! NewsstandUp-to-the-minute ebook and epublishing news from around the web. . .
- Blended Statistics Part 4: A Broader View of What Authors Earn
- Legal: Elsevier Prevails Over Sci-Hub; Textbook Publishers Sue Follett for “Trafficking In Counterfeit Textbooks”
- 3 Reasons To Shed No Tears If Your Book Is Rejected By BookBub
- Audible is offering a 1 year membership for $99
- How To Build A Profitable Blog From The Inside Out (Amazon eBook)
- Edtech: Russian Publisher Prosveshcheniye Announces a Digital Educational Platform
- A Trio of Canadian Authors on Food Writing and ‘Cultural Nationalism’
- Industry Notes: Macmillan Partners With Binc on Bookselling Diversity Scholarships
- No clue how to navigate a bookstore? Barnes & Noble and Amazon have an app
- Free Makerspace eBook
- Kindle Unlimited Friday – Free June eBooks
- Friday’s Featured Kindle Book
- Free & Discounted Kindle Books for Friday
- Hoopla adds 15,000 HarperCollins eBooks to their catalog
- Hoopla adds 15000 HarperCollins eBooks to their catalog
Frequently Asked Questions about the Newsstand
What is the newsstand?
The ePublish Yourself! newsstand is a collection of RSS feeds from leading sources on the web including Google News, Bing News, and other aggregators and original sources.
Why do some of the news items seem to be off-topic
The news feeds and associated filters are completely automated. We adjust the filters regularly to increase accuracy and relevancy though, occasionally, some unrelated news items do slip through.
Can I get my blog included in the newsstand?
If you blog about ebooks or epublishing, we would love to hear from you. Use the Contact Us page to send us a quick message describing your blog or web site (be sure to include the URL to the site).